• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just Won This Fantastic Pin - Simba "Best" Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Won This Fantastic Pin - Simba "Best" Friends

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
pin83153

Now the goal is to find Nala....

pin5742

The seller was selling the Simba pin along with 3 others in a job lot for $10 and I did a best offer at $4.50 - UK price £2.80 Bargain!

Can't wait for it to arrive

I am led to believe that these pins are very hard to get hold of - 1 person is trading on PinPics....

What do you guys think? I am over the moon :) :)

o.o Oh wow, that's so weird! I used to have the EXACT same thing as a child, only they were necklaces! I wonder if the pins were converted from the necklaces, or vice versa. If you look close at the picture you posted, it does look like there's a hoop there to put a chain through.

if there is a ring at the top of it then could it what Masamune said just without the necklace piece seeing as the listing for the 2 pin set doesnt show the pin having a ring at the top???

dont want to put doubts in your mind but just looking from the image for the set and with what masamune said then it coule be its from the necklace and not the pin...

hope its the pin though :)

just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back