• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Keith Urban concert tickets for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith Urban concert tickets for sale

Mischiefmanaged

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Hey everyone! :wavey:

I have 4 tickets available for Keith Urban's Get Closer World Tour 2011 on October 8, 7:30pm at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. I ended up with extra tickets since I was able to get closer tickets on the floor. I am selling the tickets for face value, either as a 4 pack or 2 separate 2 packs. Here is the seat info

LOWER LEVEL PREMIER SEATING
SECTION PR12
ROW 5
SEATS 7-10

The cost for 4 tickets is $383.90, this includes all fees that ticketmaster charges, plus the $7 a ticket insurance in the event that you cannot make the concert.

The cost for 2 tickets is $191.95, and includes all of the same as listed above.

Sorry, I cannot split into odd numbers, as it's too hard to sell just one ticket alone.

The tickets are print at home tickets, and paypal is preferred or cash in person. I'm located in Simi Valley and available most days to meet.

Send me a PM if you're interested or know someone who is!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back