• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kids want to find out about pin trading! Need a happy mail box!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids want to find out about pin trading...I am also trying to plan a trip for them next summer to DLR( they have never been before! :( ) So here are their wants!

Domanick: my son:

pin83769
<---this is his GRAIL! :)
Leigha: my daughter:<---this is her GRAIL!
pin82036
Still looking for any of these...can you help?

Can anyone introduce them to pin trading???:x::x:http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=79124&sid=6214.1312520413.v2this is her grail:x:

Last edited:
Hi!

Do I have anything that you or your children will like from my traders? I am asking because I really like these from your traders

Pin 34778: DLR - 12 Days of Christmas Collection 2004 - Seven Swans a Swimming
Pin 81902: DLR - Disneyland® - Ariel and Flounder at Ariel's Undersea Adventure
Pin 49276: Jerry Leigh - Ariel

Thank you!

Hi!

Do I have anything that you or your children will like from my traders? I am asking because I really like these from your traders

Pin 34778: DLR - 12 Days of Christmas Collection 2004 - Seven Swans a Swimming
Pin 81902: DLR - Disneyland® - Ariel and Flounder at Ariel's Undersea Adventure
Pin 49276: Jerry Leigh - Ariel

Thank you!

Leigha likes 37528. I will do the Christmas one for that one. Let me know.

No they don't have a pin pics yet, they are brand new and I haven't gotten the time to let them go threw the hoards of pins. Lol they saw all my pins and asked about them, when they found out they could trade for others they got all excited and asked if they could get some they liked.

Thank you everyone who has pmd and set up trades for the kids. They are super excited! Leigha is still looking for belle pins so if anyone has belle please let us know! The kids will only be with me till the 27th of July. But I wanted to get the addicted...yes I said it...addicted to pins!

Hey there, is there any pin that your kids or you would like for this one:

I will be updating my traders later this week as well, I added a lot from my princess collection, so your daughter might be happy. :3

I Have 3 Belles:

Pin 13329: Sparkle Princesses (Belle)
Pin 34605: DLRP - Princess Set (Belle)
Pin 75095: DLR/WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Princess Hearts (Belle)

PM me if she's interested in any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back