• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[last chance] part of collection for trade ! Ariel Frozen Stitch and more !

[last chance] part of collection for trade ! Ariel Frozen Stitch and more !

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi everyone!

I've decided that I have to slim down my collection. I'm looking to trade for grails. Listed are my regular traders and a big part of my collection. (Ofcourse I also have keepers that are not for trade.)

My tradeables board:

Includining brand new pins. A lot of LE's and HTF pins. I also have the card for some of the pins shown pinned on the board.
3f7974a6e3b24381534be4fe7420a9d7.jpg

641f9219511568eff54bbe93bc6be04d.jpg

278aff471858cdcb4e137ec755ee63bf.jpg

e8b0ed5c0e6259039546e2200645590a.jpg

I'm willing to trade multiple pins for one!

I'm mainly looking for grail(-like) pins.
What I want is:
Pinpics id: allie
Designer coulples pins (absolute priority)
Jessica Rabbit around the world
Frozen Jumbo
Stitch
Beauty and the beast
Cinderella

Also looking for other pins and 'easier' wants. But please keep in mind that in that case some pins aren't available.

Interested? Please post here or send me a pm.
Feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks,
Alessandro

~Allie.pin
(sent from iPhone)

Last edited:
Lonesome ghosts trade?

Would you be willing to trade the Lonesome Ghosts pin for a limited edition 1000? It shows a black and white mickey playing a guitar and it was a surprise pin in a set but I don't remember what pins it came with. I'll send an email with a picture of it if that's ok. I've never done this by the way so I'm still trying to figure out how to do the whole online trading thing.

Would you be willing to trade the Lonesome Ghosts pin for a limited edition 1000? It shows a black and white mickey playing a guitar and it was a surprise pin in a set but I don't remember what pins it came with. I'll send an email with a picture of it if that's ok. I've never done this by the way so I'm still trying to figure out how to do the whole online trading thing.
Sorry. It isn't really what I'm looking for. thanks for your interest though. ;)

Back