• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Last hercules pins for collection

Last hercules pins for collection
Sent you a PM and all but the Hades Animation pin will be going out in a box to Hollie tomorrow.

I forgot to put that one in there!

Ohh my, thankyou <3
tumblr_m1xu6woKes1qiwkr9o1_500.gif

Hi doll, I am going to see if I can get this one for you:

:) <3

Oh thankyou! its a cute one, if you trade for it let me know what you see on my traders <3

Thankyou thankyou thankyou so so so much Gis, who instead of selling this beautiful set (HERCULES PAPERCLIPS!) that come with 2 hard to find japanese pins to me, he decided to zap them! Thankyou so much, I cannot wait for the post to arrive.
$T2eC16ZHJIQE9qUHuD6wBRfuYIOFjg~~60_57.JPG

Thankyou thankyou thankyou so so so much Gis, who instead of selling this beautiful set (HERCULES PAPERCLIPS!) that come with 2 hard to find japanese pins to me, he decided to zap them! Thankyou so much, I cannot wait for the post to arrive.
$T2eC16ZHJIQE9qUHuD6wBRfuYIOFjg~~60_57.JPG

Mr Sakura YOU UTTERLY FLAWLESS WONDERFULLY KIND, FLAWLESS MAN YOU!

Back