• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: LAST HOUR! Mystery Pin + Pin 6882: WDW Ear Globe Hitchhiking Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: LAST HOUR! Mystery Pin + Pin 6882: WDW Ear Globe Hitchhiking Ghosts

CrashMyParty

One Dynamite Gal
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
The people voted and the winning pin that was wanted to be auctioned is:

:phineas:Pin 68682: WDW - Walt Disney World Resort Ear Globe -- Hitchhiking Ghosts:phineas:

Limited edition of 3500

And just to make things a bit more interesting, there will also be an additional MYSTERY pin in the auction. It could be anything from a hidden mickey to DSF. You'll just have to find out!

RULES:
-
You are bidding on both pins, not one or the other
-No bids will be accepted after the auction end time - Saturday, June 16th, 8 PM
-All bids must be posted on this forum, no PMs
-If bidding a PODM, please include cell picture if possible - if not, cell description
-Bid must include pin pics number of the pin(s) you're offering
-Bids must be pins only - no money, Disney merchandise besides pins, etc.
-If there are any flaws with the pins being bid please provide picture/description of the issue

Hints:
I'm interested in quite a few things to be honest, you're bound to have something I like. My main collections are Lilo and Stitch and Dumbo. I have some smaller collections of Snow White, Figment and castles. I am trying to grow some collections of Timothy Mouse, Bambi, Pixar, princesses, Animal Kingdom, Lion King and sorcerer Mickey. Basically, the only things I am not looking for are live action movies, Alice in Wonderland, Star wars/tours, Tron and most vinylmation pins.

If you do not have anything from my wants, have no fear! All bids will be considered, and I'm sure there are plenty of pins I'd like if I saw them but just haven't gotten around to adding to my (very long) wants list. So please don't hesitate to bid if you have nothing from my wants!

Just a quick note - I place my trust in you guys that you know what an appropriate bid is. Please keep in mind what a fair trade would be when bidding. Thank you.

Anymore questions, please ask them below so all bidders can see.

Okay, that's about all... BID AWAY!!!

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!,
Caroline :)

Last edited:
I sadly only have one thing on your Wants List. So... I will bid:

pin60334

Oh and btw everyone the auction ends tonight at 8 PM EST. I just realized I didn't put that in the original post. My apologies. It's a bit past 1 PM here now so this auction will end in about 7 hours :)

Auction ended. Winner is torianne-2008. Thanks to all who participated! :)
Stay tuned for another auction, soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back