• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE 100 FRAMED FAIREST FOULEST TOONTOWN EVENT LE Anyone interested in Co-op?

LE 100 FRAMED FAIREST FOULEST TOONTOWN EVENT LE Anyone interested in Co-op?

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Hi,

I am thinking about buying this framed set. I got a good best offer from the seller.
[h=1]DISNEY PIN FRAME FRAMED FAIREST FOULEST TOONTOWN EVENT LE 100 AURORA BELLE[/h]
These are pretty impossible to trade for and never really pop up individually. I am buying it to keep the jasmine and rajah pin.

Is anyone interested in co-oping the rest of the LE 100 princesses? Prices will be as follows:

Belle $85
Aurora $55
Snow White $40
Cindrella $30

My best offer will expire soon, so if you are interested, PM me right away!

Thanks!

The belle pin is awesome btw. It is so pretty and is really the only pin where she is in the pink dress! I paid an arm and a leg for mine.

I don't even collect Belle but I think the pin is just gorgeous so I'm really excited!

Just looked up the frame and what a beautiful set of pins!! I wish I could help but all the best in filling your co-op and here's a free bump!! ^.^

does the value still hold when the set is broken up from the frame? I see this alot and actually have a few pins from framed sets? I broke one up myself, but im just curious.

does the value still hold when the set is broken up from the frame? I see this alot and actually have a few pins from framed sets? I broke one up myself, but im just curious.

Not sure but I know that people who only collect certain princesses have a hard time getting a hold of the individuals due to the low edition size:).

Last call for snow and aurora:). I'd love to get this set but don't want to commit til all princesses are claimed.

OK, I think this co-op may actually be happening now that I have agreed to a price with the seller. Please confirm if you are still interested:

Jasmine: wyllieam
Cindy: vixy
Belle: tyleet
snow: ihafft
frame/print: rocke01?

aurora: up for grabs

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back