• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE150 Aladdin boxset, + other UK pins

LE150 Aladdin boxset, + other UK pins

DisneyDevoted

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All are brand new and in original packaging I bought doubles so I didn't have to part with anything :S Open to all offers can't hurt to ask but looking for mainly Ariel and Eric pins, Ariel on her own or any other TLM pins I currently only have 10 so it doesn't matter whether you have old open editions or LEs.
thumb286_201311081829.jpg
thumb286_201310174148.jpg
thumb286_201311147941.jpg

thumb286_201311281849.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

I would definitely like to trade for the Aladdin set and or the magic mirror! Please take a look at my traders. :3 pinpics MerlinEmrys

~Merlin

Forgot to mention my other collections are couples, need snow, belle and Cinderella from the Europe romance series, need Ariel and Belle Europe mirrors, Angel, any PTDs and the Disney World castle :D

Hi Paul! I'm almost certainly sold but if possible since there are 4 pins in the box set I'd like to trade for 4 in keeping with the rules of pin for pin hope this is ok

Kira =)

Back