• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LESS THAN HALF---Animation Art Mystery Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to take a break from trading for a bit (have to restock on shipping money :facepalm: ). Will keep the thread open just in case a big trade comes through.

I just completed this set for my sister the other month, and I'm going to be honest with you, if you have that many left, you're going to have a tough time, if not an impossible time. But I will wish you good luck, anyway :)

Here is what I have if your interested.
Wanted:
pin88954th72
pin89003th72
pin89005th72
pin89014th72
pin89032th72
pin89042th72
pin89044th72
pin89050th72

Yes, my trades are up to date :)

The only pin on my trades that is not available at the time is the Cinderella carousel because it is already pending in another trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back