• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition Disney Princess Ornament Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition Disney Princess Ornament Set

PrincessBecky

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Did anyone else see these Limited Edition princess ornaments? They were apparently released on 10/10 and sold out the same day. I didn't even know these existed until two days ago...but I love them!

I have all of the Designer Princess journals except for Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle and would be interested in trading a few of them for this ornament set.

I would also be interested in trading pins for this set...if anyone is interested send me a PM! :)

I NEVER seen these! I would trade Jasmine designer doll for this set.. will give extra if I need to!''

I don't see it on evil bay!! How did you find these??

I NEVER seen these! I would trade Jasmine designer doll for this set.. will give extra if I need to!''

I don't see it on evil bay!! How did you find these??

Another Disney message board had a post about them...and I went to the Disney.com site and searched for "princess ornament" and they are the first item to appear. There were 2011 sets and they were $79.50

They are actually still on the Disney Store website but are most likely not showing because they are sold out:

http://www.disneystore.com/ornament-sets-ornaments-seasonal-home-decor-limited-edition-disney-princess-ornament-set-10-pc/mp/1294369/1007004/?CMP=OTL-Dcom&att=Search_princess ornament

Wow very cool!I'm surprised 2011 of them sold out so quickly! Mulans diffently my favorite out of the set some of the other ones are just ok belle, Cinderella and a few other are just kinda plan. If anyone has the set and is willing to split it up I'm interested in Mulan :)

Wow, what a nice set. I purchased my three favorite Princesses in the 2 for $18 ornaments along with Alice and the Cheshire Cat. But these I never even saw.

Becky, thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is a fantastic set. And just when I thought things are calming down, the hunt is on :lol:

Disneystore shows it as LE 2011, I wonder if all was released on-line or if they kept few of these sets for black friday.

Wow! If anyone else has a spare set, I would be more than willing to buy it! I love Princess ornaments. :)

I called Disney earlier today because I wanted to find out if it was truly sold out or just a placeholder for the page. The girl had no idea what I was talking about. She asked several of her coworkers and they also didn't know about it. Finally she googled it and found a few websites with the pictures, and she asked a manager about it and the manager had confirmed the set was released last week and sold out within a day. I've seen only one set on ebay that ended due to "item no longer available."

I just find it really odd that NOBODY knew about this set, and it sold out within a day. :rolleyes:

I've seen only one set on ebay that ended due to "item no longer available."

I just find it really odd that NOBODY knew about this set, and it sold out within a day. :rolleyes:

I am not so sure if this set indeed was offered and sold out.

I have seen the same ended auction on ebay and i have e-mailed the seller asking if (s)he had any more sets of these ornaments and I got this response:

"I obtain my orders from overseas, not disney.com I have a limited amount in stock."

I am not sure what to make of this, are we talking about "scrapper ornaments" now ??

I called Disney earlier today because I wanted to find out if it was truly sold out or just a placeholder for the page.

I wondered about that too. But I found what I assume was the original place PrincessBecky found out about them. There is a thread on the DIS collector boards about them, and the OP over there says she received her order for them.

I have a hard time believing they sold out in one day without there being some sets on Ebay. So I'm holding out that they accidentally released them early, and decided to fill the orders they had for them, but most of the stock is being held for some later, actual, release.

I have to agree that the probablility that 2011 sets of these were sold in one day a very hard pill to swallow. I think it's the same issue with the 110th Legacy pins. They have not a clue where they are or if they will find them so they just say "sorry, we are sold out" instead of just saying what happened. It's sad sad sad. But if anyone finds a set of these for sale I'd like them too!! I'm check the website daily to see if they show back up. It's just too strange that there would be nothing on eBay at all.

I have a hard time believing they sold out in one day without there being some sets on Ebay. So I'm holding out that they accidentally released them early, and decided to fill the orders they had for them, but most of the stock is being held for some later, actual, release.

I am thinking and hoping the same. Still do not know what to think about that one Ebay seller though.

I hope that's the case. Because I agree, that it's really weird there's none to be had on eBay.

I think they might be re-released because the first time I saw the item listing I'm almost positive it was listed as cheaper. I think it was 59.50 not 79.50. Of course, I could be crazy and/or misremembering it...

Last edited:
I called Disney earlier today because I wanted to find out if it was truly sold out or just a placeholder for the page. The girl had no idea what I was talking about. She asked several of her coworkers and they also didn't know about it. Finally she googled it and found a few websites with the pictures, and she asked a manager about it and the manager had confirmed the set was released last week and sold out within a day. I've seen only one set on ebay that ended due to "item no longer available."

I really don't think the people they have on the phones at Disney know much about new product releases. I remember the day before the Snow White Compact Mirror reappeared on their website, I called asking about them. The woman had no idea what I was talking about and couldn't find the item until I provided the item number. She told me that since it was listed as sold out that meant it had been released and sold out (even though NO ONE had one), and didn't think more would be coming in but couldn't say either way. Luckily I kept checking the item pretty much every time I went on my computer (crazy, I know!), because it was restocked (or initially stocked) the very next morning!

very pretty; I think I will get some (I got two ornaments in the 2 for $18 sale and then got an extra 25% off on Thursday)

This ornament set is now available and I purchased it. I was not able to use any discounts though and I wonder why. It s not listed under collectibles, it is listed under "home Decor ---> Seasonal" so my coupon shoud have worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back