• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition Snow Queen Elsa doll repaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition Snow Queen Elsa doll repaint

lulemee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I couldn´t resist to repaint my LE Snow Queen doll, she was already very pretty before and she´s an expensive collector doll, but well, my artist-self won over my collector-self :crazy::lol:...
So here she is:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
jaw has successfully dropped. This is a gorgeous repaint, I adore the facial expression and you REALLY captured the character in this one, it's amazing

Thank you so very much! This really means a lot to me, reading that my work is liked!!! :hug:

Soooooo pretty!!! Bravo ♥ I love that she looks so warm. Her face here expresses a mixture of how she wants to feel out in the open without having to hide anymore and at the same time caring and concerned. Simply beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back