• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lion King PODM - Specific Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lion King PODM - Specific Scene

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
My cousin (who shares a wants list with me) and my friend collect the PODM pins. They both have every pin in the 2 year series. Usually they both go to the releases but my cousin started a new 9-5 job so she has been unable to go the past few months, leaving my friend to go by herself. Well this Thursday our friend forgot to go! :( So they are both out a Lion King PODM. They asked me if I could ask around on the forum to see if anyone would be willing to trade for the scene they are both looking for. I know they are also willing to buy it if anyone is interested in selling it to us.

This is the scene they are both looking for:
8e9ce984.jpg

I know it's a hard one but we're willing to trade, buy, or trade/buy. If you have this pin available, please send me a PM.

Here are the PODM scenes that I have to trade if you're interested. :)

35960457.jpg
88926402.jpg

96589565.jpg

80612956.jpg

82476107.jpg

44507866.jpg

fn2b.jpg

fn1.png

83619613.jpg

75406301.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the ONLY scene your looking to trade for?

Yes. :( My friend and cousin collect the PODM (not me) and my friend forgot to go the day of the release so they asked me to help trade for them. After seeing what scenes came out they both told me they wanted the scene I posted above. :/ It's a hard one to get and now I need to trade for 2 of them!

I have managed to trade for 1. Please help me find the 2nd one I need!

I am still looking for the above LK PODM scene. My friend is the one who needs it for her collection and she just sent me the PODM scenes that she has for trade. So any of mine and all of hers are for trade in our attempt at getting this LK pin! ;)

95342362.jpg

70972532.jpg

alice1to.jpg

85675202.jpg

Last edited:
We're hoping to trade for the pin if anyone is willing to trade! My friend also has her own traders if anyone is interested. Her pinpics ID is: Ohsnap19

My friend is also willing to accept this scene if anyone has it for sale or trade:

DkMesl.jpg

I have the Rafiki holding Simba scene. But I would only trade it for the scene with Simba Pumbaa and Timon. I like that one better.

I have the Rafiki holding Simba scene. But I would only trade it for the scene with Simba Pumbaa and Timon. I like that one better.

Thanks for the offer/tip. I'll be on the lookout for that scene!

My friend is still looking for either a Rafiki scene or Scar scene! Please let us know if you have them and we are willing to work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back