• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

List updated, Classic D pre-order, Star wars, princess lots of pins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
List updated, Classic D pre-order, Star wars, princess lots of pins!!
Thanks Shane! Sorry if I'm being a pain in the butt. :p I'm just out of town at the moment, but traveling home soon, and want to make sure it gets settled before I'm on planes for a day or two (with my bad airline luck, it's usually two!). :) Thanks for your patience with me!

I hope you guys leave something left, by the time I get back home! While I have internet, it's not a stable enough collection for me to run through the lists!

I would like to buy the following pins:

Pin 59310: Jack Skellington & Sally - True Love
Pin 52143: DLR - Lands Series 2007 - New Orleans Square (Minnie Mouse)
Pin 62503: DLR - Mickey's Pin Odyssey 2008 - Toy Story Midway Mania (Diorama)
Pin 34072: The Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Lanyard with Skulls

I emailed you from my email yesterday.

Thanks!

I hope you guys leave something left, by the time I get back home! While I have internet, it's not a stable enough collection for me to run through the lists!

Hope; LoL!! There are still more pins I need to add, I have two Disney popcorn buckets full and also a box full to list. So please don't worry, I'm sure I'll have lots for you. I took a quick look thru your wants on pinpics (in the pin groups) and I know I have some of those. I'll go thru again later and make a list of what I have for you :) When are you coming back into town?

Darin; I will look for your pins and reply later this afternoon/evening.

To those who requested pin bags, I will be replying to you later tonight too! Sorry for the delay but I had to get boxes to be able to mail them! Shipping quotes will be sent tonight :)

Hi,

I was wondering if you got my PM about some pins I wanted. Please let me know if you didn't and I will get the list over to you!

Thanks!

Brandon

Thanks to everyone messaging me! I was out of town for a couple of days and will be catching up on replying to everyone! Thanks for waiting!! :)

List freshly updated! I even added some very special pins listed towards the end of my last post. They are in bold text! Good luck to everyone and all replies are answered, first come first served! :)

basketbowler: Yes, this is an active thread and most pins are still for sale. Like it says in my text on the first posting, the pinpics owns list of "SimbaNalaLK" is the most up to date.

Everyone else: I'm working on finding the pins and replies will be sent out shortly!! :)

I'm interested in the following pins and stuff - if they are still available:
[pinpics]11106[/pinpics] DLR - FAB 5 Character Pins (Donald Jumping)*
[pinpics]11171[/pinpics] 12 Months of Magic - Pooh Lying Down
[pinpics]12738[/pinpics] WDW - Villain Series (Maleficent)*
[pinpics]13329[/pinpics] Sparkle Princesses (Belle)
[pinpics]13487[/pinpics] Pirates of the Caribbean (Jail/Key Scene)
[pinpics]14787[/pinpics] DLR - Winnie the Pooh Core Pins (Pooh)
[pinpics]1728[/pinpics] Tinker Bell (Corrected)
[pinpics]17931[/pinpics] Attraction Series 'The Haunted Mansion'*
[pinpics]17987[/pinpics] Stitch Playing the Ukulele Under a Palm Tree*
[pinpics]21910[/pinpics] DLR - Butterfly Series (Winnie the Pooh)*
[pinpics]21911[/pinpics] DLR - Butterfly Series (Tigger)*
[pinpics]21912[/pinpics] DLR - Butterfly Series (Eeyore)*
[pinpics]21913[/pinpics] DLR - Butterfly Series (Piglet)
[pinpics]23411[/pinpics] DLR - Stitch Surfing the Wave (3D)
[pinpics]24461[/pinpics] DLR - Hearts All Around (Pooh, Piglet & Eeyore)
[pinpics]27849[/pinpics] winnie the Pooh Fall
[pinpics]27851[/pinpics] Winnie the Pooh Spring
[pinpics]32458[/pinpics] Stitch on Surf Board
[pinpics]32711[/pinpics] *Family Collection (Dumbo)*
[pinpics]39039[/pinpics] Pooh with Hunny Pot & Hand Behind his Back*
[pinpics]3968[/pinpics] DLRP - Piglet
[pinpics]3871[/pinpics] DLRP - Eeyore
[pinpics]39812[/pinpics] Disney Auctions - Maleficent & Diablo with DA Logo #2 (GWP)
[pinpics]39982[/pinpics] DLR - Celebrating 50 Years of Magical Memories - Walt Disney 50th Pin
[pinpics]43411[/pinpics] Classic Pie Eyed Mickey Mouse
[pinpics]44324[/pinpics] Cuties Collection - Dumbo (Bobble)*
[pinpics]45622[/pinpics] Shy Piglet
[pinpics]49930[/pinpics] WDW - Where Dreams Come True (Disney D - Chip & Dale)
[pinpics]51093[/pinpics] DLR - Where Dreams Come True (Gothic D/Chip and Dale)
[pinpics]51097[/pinpics] DLR - Where Dreams Come True (Gothic D/Mickey Mouse)
[pinpics]51098[/pinpics] DLR - Where Dreams Come True (Gothic D/Tinker Bell)
[pinpics]51099[/pinpics] DLR - Where Dreams Come True (Gothic D/Donald Duck and Goofy)
[pinpics]51100[/pinpics] DLR - Where Dreams Come True (Gothic D/Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck)
[pinpics]51101[/pinpics] DLR - Where Dreams Come True (Gothic D/Mickey Mouse and Pluto)
[pinpics]51740[/pinpics] DLR - Classic 1955 Logo - Mickey Mouse
[pinpics]54764[/pinpics] Pirates of the Caribbean Messenger Pin Trading Bag $24
[pinpics]55582[/pinpics] Tinker Bell in a Pumpkin
[pinpics]56091[/pinpics] Stitch with Surfboard
[pinpics]59577[/pinpics] Pirates of the Caribbean - Legend Lives On - Lenticular*
[pinpics]5958[/pinpics] DLR - Mosaic Head Series (Mickey)
[pinpics]6953[/pinpics] 100 Years of Dreams #8 - Tigger (1968)
[pinpics]74883[/pinpics] Mini-Pin Collection - Cute Disney Animals - Dumbo Only
[pinpics]75097[/pinpics] DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - '55 Pennant Collection (Frontierland)
[pinpics]75100[/pinpics] DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - The Aristocats - Duchess and Thomas O'Malley*
[pinpics]75101[/pinpics] DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - The Aristocats - Berlioz, Toulouse and Marie
[pinpics]75567[/pinpics] Reindeer Pluto
[pinpics]76649[/pinpics] Happy, Bouncing Tigger
[pinpics]78901[/pinpics] DLR - Travel Promotional Pin - Goofy With Balloons
[pinpics]80462[/pinpics] DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Peter Pig - PWP*
[pinpics]80486[/pinpics] DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - '55 Pennant Collection Completer Pin - Disneyland*PWP
[pinpics]83563[/pinpics] DLR - Walt Disney Travel Company - World of Color - Ariel & Sebastian
[pinpics]83776[/pinpics] DLR - Costco Travel - World of Color - Buzz Lightyear - $3.50
[pinpics]83799[/pinpics] DLR - AAA Travel - World of Color - Simba - $3.50
[pinpics]967[/pinpics] Classic Mickey Mouse
Thank you and let me know.. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back