• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Little Mermaid Pins WANT TO BUY, TRADE, OR BOTH

Little Mermaid Pins WANT TO BUY, TRADE, OR BOTH
Nope, I enjoyed today's mail day ;) Sadly I do not get to cross anything out which sucks since the pin wasn't on anything when I got it but now I wish it was...it's very satisfying crossing off a grail (if I had it on my signature >_<).

Someone on the auction board will be auctioning off the Maid Marian pin in your siggy soon. Just wanted to make sure you knew about it.

:lol: Thanks PurpleRose, I got outbid on 1 of the pins on my Wants yesterday and, not gonna lie, I feel pretty crushed. I didn't think I wanted that pin that much until I lost out on it :(

:lol: Thanks PurpleRose, I got outbid on 1 of the pins on my Wants yesterday and, not gonna lie, I feel pretty crushed. I didn't think I wanted that pin that much until I lost out on it :(

Oh no, what pin was it? There are only two Ariel pins that I really want, the Seasons and Ariel on the rock(the one that Ozzie has two of right now). Sooo jealous of him lol:lol:

Oh no, what pin was it? There are only two Ariel pins that I really want, the Seasons and Ariel on the rock(the one that Ozzie has two of right now). Sooo jealous of him lol:lol:
Ozzie didn't say they were his pins; he just posted "Grail Mail Day"-- those are mine--he was just playing with my Ariel pins like a girl with her dolls.

Ozzie didn't say they were his pins; he just posted "Grail Mail Day"-- those are mine--he was just playing with my Ariel pins like a girl with her dolls.

So you're saying I should hate you? Not Ozzie? jk :lol: Yeah, I figured as much, although sadly I am after Statue and Nouveau and you don't seem to be trading those!!! Also PurpleRose, the pin was this one:

pin93036th72
Pin 93036:DOC: Disney On Classic 'Journey' - Sketch of Ariel on a Rock (The Little

I have rarely seen it so I'm sad I lost out on it, especially since I didn't know how much I actually liked it until I got out bid by a few dollars >_<

Also, I'm assuming 1 of those Rocks is for trade given there were 2, but I'm in no need of that pin luckily ;)

too many awesome pins coming out @_@ I still need to catch up with those Character Camera WiR pins but that train set next week, Frozen PTNs, random PTDs that could happen...STAHP! JUST STAHP for right now haha

Back