• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Aladdin release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got here at 3:20 and am at the corner of Hollywood and Orange. Line is down the street. Gonna be a big turnout despite the 4am cutoff.

Gorgeous surprise release!

11952839_1038104196241016_2984786012002766490_o.jpg

I was pretty much dying all over Instagram how awesome & beautiful these pins turned out! Can't wait to have them very soon :D

Kinda glad I'm not an Aladdin collector. :D

It looks a lot like the style of the Mulan jumbo from a while back (large central princess, smaller figures around the face). I wonder if that's going to become a series of princess jumbo surprise releases? I'd be up for that! :)

Kinda glad I'm not an Aladdin collector. :D

It looks a lot like the style of the Mulan jumbo from a while back (large central princess, smaller figures around the face). I wonder if that's going to become a series of princess jumbo surprise releases? I'd be up for that! :)

My wallet has been literally crying because of how amazing this year is turning out for Aladdin! The Ariel was exactly the same style with Mulan & Jasmine! Hopefully we will see a same style with Beauty and the beast when the live action comes out [:

My wallet has been literally crying because of how amazing this year is turning out for Aladdin! The Ariel was exactly the same style with Mulan & Jasmine! Hopefully we will see a same style with Beauty and the beast when the live action comes out [:

Something in that style with Brave is what would would make me flip my lid. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back