• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Good Dinosaur release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Good Dinosaur release

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
About 10 brave souls hunkered down in the alley hoping it doesn't start raining. Wristband cutoff is 5 am

Got here at 4:57, hunkered down outside of Coffee Bean. Line ends just a bit down Orange. I'm hoping for a PTD flip and a good surprise.

Nope, no flip. We sat there until 11:00 when they brought out two more bags of the last PTD and decided it wasn't going to flip anytime soon.

There were 477 wristbands. My daughter pulled 464, and I pulled 189. I gave my nmber to my daughter, who was able to get the full set and the Spot surprise, and hoped for the best. Luckily there were a lot of missed numbers, or people who left. I got the last Marquee and the dinosaurs. The dinosaurs are all still there.

At 5 am they brought out hot chocolate, which was much appreciated, and once the numbers were handed out they were handing out handfuls of candy samples.:)

Last edited:
Oh, I saw you in line! I was the girl in the tauntaun hoodie, number 295. :) I'm glad you were able to get your pins!

The Spot surprise release looks like quite a large pin!

How was the quality on all of the pins in general this time?

And whee! I saw the movie this afternoon - loved it! Especially the scenery! Baby Arlo is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen too, lol!

Big return line. Changed in my marquee but for minor scratches on the lettering and some scuffs on the rocks. I just got the marquee so I don't know about the quality of the other pins.

And yes, Spot is big. He takes up pretty much the entire backing card.

I'm the wrong person to ask about quality. My daughter looks over my pins and she was looking at minor defects that I can't even see.;). She went through returns...which by number 464 wasn't that busy...for the dinosaurs, manly for minor scratches here and there. I got the last marquee, but it looks fine to me. Yes Spot is nice and large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back