• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Lady and the Tramp & Disney Dogs release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Lady and the Tramp & Disney Dogs release

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Nice weather, it's suppose to get to the upper 80s today. Wristband cutoff is 5 am.

12696941_1114368888614546_6365645567845044032_o.jpg

271 wristbands were handed out. I got there right as the clock flipped to 5, so I was the last official wristband.

Quality was good-ish. Dug had a lot of issues, and people were saying Bolt did too but mine were fine.

PTDs also flipped this morning, before pin sales started. They still had Lady Kluck last night when I left at around 8, and I don't know if anyone else bought any after I left, so I am speculating that they just pulled whatever was left over to use on future trade boards so that they'd have a new set for the release.

12717271_1119002028151232_2312934993460301289_n.jpg

Nutsy! And KEYRING DOG! After Michael from Tiki Room, the keyring dog is my favorite Disneyland character. I'm not a big fan of John Smith, but I love the addition of Flit (though I hope he eventually gets his own PTD).

Thanks for mentioning that flit was in the john smith ptd, i totally didn't notice at first. love me some humming birds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back