• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Stained Glass Princess pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Stained Glass Princess pins
I won an auction for the Ariel pin and my seller got the full set! Excited!!

well this leaves me out prices are way out there for me and I don't even live there you people are all nuts don't any of you have jobs? oh that is right this is your job. enjoy your pins folks

It was just on NBC news all the people lined up-wow!

I talked to the camera man, he said he wasn't there for us, but he was shooting video for later use (so just background footage). The news story will be about Uber (some ride sharing / lift type deal where people sign up, say they need a ride, and get matched with someone else who is apparently willing to drive them there, but it is less than a taxi?)

A lot of us did not get the pins.

Me, Danny (bombardon3), Rachel (haunted_beauty07), Angel & Alanna (Pin-A-Colada), Louis (MASTER) and 900 other people pulled bad numbers :p

I would post how many sets I was able to get (plus the extra Elsa and Anna), but I would hate for someone to take offense and have a meltdown over it.

I would love to see pictures actually.

A lot of us did not get the pins.

Me, Danny (bombardon3), Rachel (haunted_beauty07), Angel & Alanna (Pin-A-Colada), Louis (MASTER) and 900 other people pulled bad numbers :p

Aw, I'm sorry you guys had bad luck. This sounds like it was a crazy release.

Cute pins. Crazy prices for LE 400 pins. Congrats to all who were lucky enough to pull good numbers.

I just checked eBay... yeah, no thanks, haha!

I would post how many sets I was able to get (plus the extra Elsa and Anna), but I would hate for someone to take offense and have a meltdown over it.

Lol, you wouldn't want to upset the haters. Go ahead post pics us non haters would love to see them. Congrats!!!!

As soon as they arrive I will post the pics.
attachment.php

lol :p

I'm still bouncing in excitment.

This will be the first high value pin I get :) (high value to me, anyways), lovely Ariel will probably have a permanent home with me.

Ahh, this is so exciting, I'm still a baby collector I'm so stoked!

Quality was a problem with the LM I got I had to return her 12 times and when I got home I still found a tiny scratch , also the punzel pin returned 12-15 times and noticed later that one of her shoes was missing paint enamel.

But ... but ... you have to post pictures! Some of us live vicariously through your adventures and awesomeness!! :anxious: (I mean that in the most sincere complimentary way!! I am truly amazed by you and Angie!! xoxo!!)

I talked to the camera man, he said he wasn't there for us, but he was shooting video for later use (so just background footage). The news story will be about Uber (some ride sharing / lift type deal where people sign up, say they need a ride, and get matched with someone else who is apparently willing to drive them there, but it is less than a taxi?)

Apparently a very SLOW news day as I just watched the report on NBC...

Quality was a problem with the LM I got I had to return her 12 times and when I got home I still found a tiny scratch , also the punzel pin returned 12-15 times and noticed later that one of her shoes was missing paint enamel.

Quality seems to keep being an issue... recently I got two of the same pin from a DSF release and one had areas where the enamel didn't fill all the way into the tight points, while in the other pin the metal had some weird problem on one side. Very disappointed as they weren't cheap. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back