• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Valentine's Day release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Valentine's Day release

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Alley is closed - line starts at the GSF front door and heads west along Hollywood Blvd - about 40 in line. Weather is cool with a light breeze and random fog banks in the area

1412323_905120356206068_8507109132411245512_o.jpg

The bad news is that I slept past my alarm. The good news is that even with the surprise pin there's nothing for my collections so I only missed out on traders. The other bad news is there is *still* no Felix+Calhoun pin. :p

ETA: the surprise pin is slightly larger than the Lady and the Tramp heart and the conversation heart part is a spinner (so the phrases listed on the preview are the different spinner options).

Last edited:
I was reading Facebook once I woke up, when it was just announced and people started pulling numbers. They started at $200. :eek: And I think a few people may have bought them at that price.

Thank you Steve!! I always look forward to your commentary on Soda Fountain releases! You are a true champion ... and great guy!! I can't get over the things you go through to report back to all of us pin-aholics!! Lol! :hug: Rock on Steve!! Hoping ALL your dreams and wishes come true!!! :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back