• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for all Alice event pins... To buy OR trade for an iPad??

Looking for all Alice event pins... To buy OR trade for an iPad??

kmeakin

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello!

Unfortunately, I was unable to get any help with the unevent Alice pins (I did have two people try to help - one wasn't selected and I can't seem to get a hold of the other one, so I'm guessing it's a no, but I appreciate the offers anyway!), so I'm now looking for all of them. I don't really have any traders (only about 5 pins that are LE 25 but unfortunately no one wants them :() so I have between here and eBay to get these.
If anyone has any at reasonable prices ("reasonable" = yes, I'm okay paying above original price, but can't afford double the price even if I wanted to, so no need to offer, but thank you anyway), pleeeeeease email me! I'm a hard core Alice in Wonderland completist and desperately want/need all of these for my collection!!!
If you have one for sale or all of them (hehe any chance any group 1 winners are suffering from buyers remorse?), shoot me an email or a PM.
Thanks for any/all help, you really have no idea how much it is appreciated!!

Edited to add:
Ok, here's how desperate I am. I have no idea if anyone is interested, but figured it was worth a shot.
I am willing to buy all of the pins as I mentioned above, BUT, here is another possibility: anyone want to trade for an iPad??? I would be willing to trade my almost new, in perfect condition iPad for one of every pin from this event, EXCEPT only two mystery pins (any two, I want them all anyway, so one box of two is a good start). Value-wise, it's not a bad deal for anyone:
The iPad is only 3 months old, 32gb, and has a quote from Alice in Wonderland on the back of it ("if I had a world of my own... Everything would be nonsense"), retailed for $649
The pins, one of each (but only any two mystery pins), add to roughly $379 (original price, obviously not markup price :().
I will also throw in the cord to sync/charge it (obviously!) and the case I have for it (gray and green, about $40). Hey, I'll even throw in my five rare but relatively unwanted traders too!! Seriously, I'm desperate!! Heeeeelp!
If I could think of anything else to sell/trade, I would!! Any chance anyone is interested in this trade???

Last edited:
Back