• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for any Pascal merch/pins and 100 years of magic pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any Pascal merch/pins and 100 years of magic pins

jade88

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now i can only buy things, nothing much to trade. I have paypal and am able to pay as soon as a deal is made. Looking to only deal with people who have multiple refs! Thank you

Interested

Tangled 10/24/10 movie tickets
Any Pascal figurines, especially the color changing one. The only one i don't need right now is the tower treaures fig.
Disney Movie Rewards Pascal bag
Tangled pin booster sets
Donald Duck treasures dvd sets.
Anything cool related to Tangled
100 years of magic cartoon shorts pins

Jade

Last edited:
But........You have no refs...and you only want to deal with people with multiple refs?

-confused-

i'm only buying, therfore i'll always be sending first. I need to be able to trust who i'm buying from, more than they need to be cautious of me.

But........You have no refs...and you only want to deal with people with multiple refs?

-confused-

Refs are more important on the side of the seller, because the seller is the one handling the item and receiving the money. If someone is going to paypal immediately, they don't really need refs, but they want to be sure the person they're buying from is trustworthy. If someone says, okay I'll buy this, and then doesn't pay, the seller doesn't lose anything, it's just annoying but if the buyer sends the money and the item doesn't get sent (and heavens forbid, the seller stops communicating!), then the buyer has to deal with all the muck of fixing the situation.

Kinda like when you start off on ebay, you have no feedback as a buyer, but you want to deal with the people that have 100% feedback anyways, to protect yourself. Not unreasonable at all.

Refs are more important on the side of the seller, because the seller is the one handling the item and receiving the money. If someone is going to paypal immediately, they don't really need refs, but they want to be sure the person they're buying from is trustworthy. If someone says, okay I'll buy this, and then doesn't pay, the seller doesn't lose anything, it's just annoying but if the buyer sends the money and the item doesn't get sent (and heavens forbid, the seller stops communicating!), then the buyer has to deal with all the muck of fixing the situation.

Kinda like when you start off on ebay, you have no feedback as a buyer, but you want to deal with the people that have 100% feedback anyways, to protect yourself. Not unreasonable at all.

Good points from both of you! And very nicely executed as well :D
By the way, awesome sig Jade88.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back