• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for/Buying a Pin Bag

Looking for/Buying a Pin Bag

Shadowfall

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does anyone have a medium to large pin bag that they'd be willing to sell for a reasonable price? I've really started to get into pins more since I came home from Disney. And the tin I've been keeping them in makes it hard to just look at them...not to mention that it's rather full now. Lol. The addiction has set it. :anxious:

I've seen some up on ebay, so I kinda have an idea of what's out there/what I'm looking for. So I thought I'd see if anyone here has one they'd be willing to sell.

Thanks!

Last edited:
We started using a 3 ring binder and 9 pocket pages to hold pins, but if you want to display-we recommend the cork board. >^..^<

I don't really have the wall space for a display board. XD Not to mention that I wanted something a bit more portable. And something that zips closed since I have pins that have a tendency to separate from their backs.
I considered three ring binders, but I couldn't find any zipping ones that were big enough, not to mention pages that only hold 9 pins per page turns into needing alot of space. XD

my extra full size bags have been spoken for but if it falls through I will let you know. I do have a bag with 100 trader pins for sale for $170 plus $10.50 flat rate priority shipping on the sale topic if that interests you.

Back