• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for Florida Project Pooh + Buzz Lightyear + Sorcerer Mickey vinylmations!

Looking for Florida Project Pooh + Buzz Lightyear + Sorcerer Mickey vinylmations!

scottydem

Senior DPF Senior Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
For the Florida Project Pooh I will probably be able to pay for it and shipping to whoever is going to the event, or perhaps even work out a pin/vinyl for vinyl trade. Feel free to make an offer!

For the Darkwing Duck vinylmation set releasing soon I'd like to trade for it. Specifically, I'd trade my Pin 79971: DisneyStore.com - Halloween 2010 Villains Mystery Set - Sheriff of Nottingham Only for a set or other pins.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day :)

Update- Darkwing Duck Vinylmation Set - Pending! :)
Rafiki/Simba ARRIVED!
Big update- I just recently purchased a big ticket item (Wall-E and EVE set) and will not be looking for Disney Afternoon sets anymore). I will try and focus on my grails for now. I will consider buying or trading vinyls/pins/both for them if you have them. Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Scotty, apparently they are all at D Street. That's what someone told me today as I was leaving. I was out of money and they were not open when I left property. Maybe it would be worth a call and they could send them to you?

Scotty, apparently they are all at D Street. That's what someone told me today as I was leaving. I was out of money and they were not open when I left property. Maybe it would be worth a call and they could send them to you?

Due to high demand I doubt I can get the set =/ but I will still try :)

I may be able to help you out with the Darkwing Duck vinylmation set. I'm planning on going to Downtown Disney tomorrow, so I can stop by D Street and see if they have any left. :)

Back