• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for Mother Gothel LE1500 Doll

Looking for Mother Gothel LE1500 Doll

dizneydogs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Looking for the Mother Gothel LE 1500 doll that was released 3/29

hey - me2, are you in the uk? they havent released it yet online, I have been ringing them the past days and none of them know when it may miraculously appear online *rollseyes* - they say to keep checking....really doing my nut in!! If you live in the usa they have her online i think unless it's sold out. People also have her listed on ebay but it will cost more than original price. You could also ring your local stores to see if any of them got her in. I rang mine but unfortunately they don't. :( I am getting sick of looking at the Disney website at the minute and their lack of knowledge at customer services is really annoying :(

I hope you manage to get one xxx

I am in the US. They went on sale online at midnight and sold out by 4am. I didn't even realize they were doing the surprise release until 7pm last night. I have been collecting all the LE dolls and unfortunately I don't have a local store where I live. I tried calling around but everyone was sold out.

Are they supposed to be in stores? I have a couple of "Local" stores (like 20-30 minutes out) that I can try

wow sold out in 4 hours. I get the feeling im not going to be able to get one from disney store uk as they are so bad with the release that it will end up coming online when i am not able to get it and sell out also, plus the uk were only getting 50 :( I have been waiting weeks for this doll to come out and stayed up all night almost on the morning of the 29th and nothing. :( i hope i get one but i am guessing i wont and will have to wait and buy one off ebay at wayyy over the price :(

some stores got them and some stores didn't, I called all the stores west of Texas that were still open last night and everyone was sold out, some said they only got a couple in - not sure how many they allocated to ds.com and how many to UK

Sold out at my store on the same day of the release...and since there's such a small quantity(1500) it makes them more harder to find! thats why there are going for like 200 plus on ebay

I was lucky enough to get one from the disneystore.co.uk when they went onsale at midnight on 31st.I am still waiting on t to be delivered, it will probably be monday or so. I know a lot of people have missed out on her and are looking for her.

Back