• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for one last Elsa perfume for (a late) Christmas gift...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for one last Elsa perfume for (a late) Christmas gift...

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi friends!!! I am on the hunt for one last Elsa perfume pin (perferably to purchase for around 25 shipped) if anyone can help?? I was HORRIBLY scammed back when these were released and unfortunately figured it all out after most had already be re-sold. I was trying to get them for all my sisters for Christmas but some people just like to be Grinches instead :( haha but I suppose that's just how it goes sometimes!

ANYWAYYYYY, if you or anyone you know has one, can you let me know?? Obviously it won't be to me by Christmas, but getting it (eventually) is what I'm looking for haha.

Thanks guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back