• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for reasonably priced DSF Tangled BT for my niece :/ Any help is appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for reasonably priced DSF Tangled BT for my niece :/ Any help is appreciated

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hello Everyone,
Looking for a DSF Tangled surprise for my niece. However, I kinda don't want to spend the $220 I spent on mine. She loves Rapunzel. Anyone PM me if you can help.
Thanks

Last edited:
Nice...I was just hoping for the BT. I played a few games, but no one has found out who won yet and I don't wanna wait too much longer if these prices keep going mad. I had to purchase one for my niece and I'm still paying that one off lol. I wish I could get it for my own collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back