• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for some pins. and all Fantasia PODMs

Looking for some pins. and all Fantasia PODMs
Not sure if this would fit, but there are a series of "Philharmagical Dining" pins from Tokyo. There are 9 of them that I can see.

pin84653

Just an example.

Last edited:
Not sure if this would fit, but there are a series of "Philharmagical Dining" pins from Tokyo. There are 9 of them that I can see.

pin84653

Just an example.
Thanks for letting me know! I saw those ones on eBay a while ago and decided not to collect them. I am avoiding them because they are for the dining part of the Tokyo attraction. I think I am just going to stick with the attraction itself. But who knows, that could change lol

Last edited:
pin82491

I have this one I would love to trade, the only pin I see on your list I think is that Pascal doll pin that matches my wantlist, hmmm :/ Thats not a very fair trade though, so I may have to look again....

Back