• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to make some trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to make some trades

ejangabang

All Tangled up in Disney Pins
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm looking to make some trades for pins on my wants list or possibly for pins that would refresh my traders, so feel free to PM me or post on this thread if you see anything in my traders that you're interested in.

**PICS NOT UPDATED BUT WILL BE UPDATED SOON!**
Here are the actual pics of the pins I'm trading (some are not listed in my traders)
(Some of the pins in the pictures below have glares so if you have any questions about what the LE size is, what character is it, or if you want to now the pinpics number, feel free to post your question on this thread or,if needed, shoot me a PM)

Last edited:
Wow, that's quite the selection. I'm afraid I'm too much of a noobie to have anything of interest but if you'd be interested to sell any of your muppet trades, please PM me, and we can see what we can work out ;-)

Would love;

Jessica little Bo Peep
Golden Ariel
Golden Belle
Cinderella w/ Butterfly
Cinderella standing (the one next to Aurora standing with birds)
Cinderella GWP Soda fountain sundae
Brave Bears
D
o I have anything for any of these? Please pm me or email me.

Vicki

Wow, that's quite the selection. I'm afraid I'm too much of a noobie to have anything of interest but if you'd be interested to sell any of your muppet trades, please PM me, and we can see what we can work out ;-)

Same here... If you ever decide to sell anything, let me know :)

Your inbox is full, but I am interested in the following pins:DSF Storybook TLM
DSF Storybook Beauty and the Beast
All four of your Avengers pins
DSF Stitch and Alice Tickets

Please PM me when your inbox is clear I think we can work something out
-Greg

I am interested in these pins:

and your golden Belle (I think it's the golden brocade?)

PLMK if you see anything on my traders. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back