• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to purchase my holy grails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to purchase my holy grails

Moondance

Pусcкая Poбйн
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
They are in my sig, please send me a pm if you are interested in selling, or have a trade suggestion.
(Sorry if this is lazy)

Edit: how do i minimize the size of the pictures in my sig? I tried using the minimize tool in signature edit but it didn't seem to work :\

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLs Judy, you've welcomed me 3 times now (or 2....i lost count!)
Thank you again :D

But yeah seriously, necro bump!!!

(Not sure if Necro is used here, but on the World of warcraft forums necro bumping means reviving a very, very old thread :|

Tabbikat2219‎ Has this pin in her collection that she mentioned is now up for sale. Just pm her and she will give you a price for it!

pin81948th72

I hope you get it!!!!!!

:( I didn't see it in the listing, maybe she edited it out, I do however see the Disney Girls Pocahontas Conceal pin! I'm most likely going to be asking about that!

Well, shoot! That wasn't the thread I was trying to link... but glad you found another pin you like there! The thread is by lovesmaleficentpurple. I'll try to link it again, but if it doesn't work you can maybe PM her.

Take two: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?7268-PIN-SALE-A-few-select-and-desirable-pins!!!8-5

Thank you Brandy, you're a very helpful and kind person :)

I asked lovesmaleficentpurple about a more reasonable price on the pin (they go for $20 cheaper other places :X) and they said they'd ask the person who's selling it.
I haven't heard from them since, but hopefully they give me a better price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back