• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to trade Disney movie tickets for DMR Code (or another ticket)

Looking to trade Disney movie tickets for DMR Code (or another ticket)

SimbaNala

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
So here's the deal, I went and saw Pirates opening weekend and redeemed my movie tickets for points on DMR. I just went and saw it again today and tried to redeem these tickets too and it won't let me.

So, is there anyone out there who has not seen Pirates or redeemed 4 tickets (I have two right now or 100 points) that I will trade for a DMR dvd code or another unredeeemed movie ticket right now for either Prom or Disney Nature's African Cats (The other two they are offering points for).

I have not written on these and I figure we can say meet up in chat here to provide each other the needed code they will want written on the tickets and the picture to submit to them.

Kind of a long shot, but I don't want to see these points wasted :)

Last edited:
I think what they do is have a range of codes for each movie. So every movie bought has a different code in it, however, you can only enter one code from each movie.

Example, Disney Movie A has codes ranging from 0-100. Disney movie B has codes from 101-200, etc. So I buy three copies of movie A and get codes 55, 46 & 99. I can only enter one of those codes on my account because it will not allow me to enter the others.

I hope that makes sense & answers your question. :)

I have always wondered this, as I have seen trade threads else where. If I use a code for say Movie X, can I still trade it to someone else for Movie Y's code.

how would someone have more than one code,buy the same film twice,seems a bit mad if anyone would do this

That I can answer. Every now and then, a duplicate code is packaged with the movie. I got two with Prince of Persia, and was only able to redeem one of them

how would someone have more than one code,buy the same film twice,seems a bit mad if anyone would do this

That I can answer. Every now and then, a duplicate code is packaged with the movie. I got two with Prince of Persia, and was only able to redeem one of them

I have unused codes from Enchanted, WALL-E, and Sleeping Beauty. I'd be interested in your Sorcerer's Apprentice code. Let me know if you're interested.

I don't know how new this is, but I entered a bonus code "COOL" and got 50 points. Randomly saw the advertisement on another board I frequent.

Another one that worked for me was the code: CHIHUAHUA. It gives 25 bonus points :) I don't know how long it'll be good for so use it now before they remove it from the site :)

Not to be rude, but normally it's not nice to beg for people to just give you codes from things that they would have bought. That being said, Disney themselves offer a lot of bonus codes thru-out the month. They at least always offer 5 points from their newsletter every month. They gave out at least 180 bonus points in December!

Anyway, Right now on this forum, I've posted three different codes you can use to get 60 bonus points so far this month. Check out these two forums:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?2922-10-more-bonus-Disney-Movie-Rewards-Points!
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?2836-50-bonus-points-on-Disney-Movie-Rewards!

Keep an eye out on this forum, other members have posted bonus codes too. There's no real need to beg for them when they give so many away for free anyway.

By the way, Welcome to the forum! :)

I used 2 diffrent codes from the same movie and they worked. One was a dvd and the other Bluray. I think codes work if they are diffrent formats of the movie.

Back