• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lost points again! How come?

Lost points again! How come?

bjean

Pin Fairy Godmother
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
My points have been slowly increasing ... then all of a sudden 104 points were taken away!! Why??? This is the second time this has happened to me. I can't find anything to explain why they were taken away ... actually the whole point thing is a bit of a mystery! I did update my avatar and deleted a picture because it was old!! I've even given and gotten some more references ... sooo .... what's up with the points deduction thing?? What would make me loose points. HELP please!! I would like to understand this whole thing.

Thank you!!! *bjr

PM Cicada; at this point, I think he might be the only person who understands how this points system works ... .

The mods might be deleting old posts/threads, which could account for some if those points. Didn't that happen the last time they were clearing out old threads?

This is from your experience points overview in your profile
I understand the need to delete old posts ... however, it makes no sense to delete the points you earned for posting them. :werd: If that is the case no one would be able to get to such high level of points because they would continually be loosing points. :confused:

Yes could someone explain the point of points for the newbies? Very curious.
You aren't the only one who wants to know this. At this time, I believe only Cicada knows - and I believe he intends to explain/reveal this at some point (pun intended) in the future ... soon, I hope.

My points have been slowly increasing ... then all of a sudden 104 points were taken away!! Why??? This is the second time this has happened to me. I can't find anything to explain why they were taken away ... actually the whole point thing is a bit of a mystery! I did update my avatar and deleted a picture because it was old!! I've even given and gotten some more references ... sooo .... what's up with the points deduction thing?? What would make me loose points. HELP please!! I would like to understand this whole thing.

Thank you!!! *bjr

Your losing points because you haven't been zapping me in the last week or so. If you zap me weekly then your points will start to climb. This only works though if zap me, if you zap someone else then you will start losing points again. I will send you a list of the pins that you need to zap me with and what their points values are. If you need any empty LBE's just let me know and I will send you some. Now get busy sending me those zaps!!!! :naughty::naughty:

Your losing points because you haven't been zapping me in the last week or so. If you zap me weekly then your points will start to climb. This only works though if zap me, if you zap someone else then you will start losing points again. I will send you a list of the pins that you need to zap me with and what their points values are. If you need any empty LBE's just let me know and I will send you some. Now get busy sending me those zaps!!!! :naughty::naughty:
Lol!! Ah Tony you are too cute!! Ok, please send me your list ... that will cut down on the time needed for me to figure out what I have to send you, lol! Also, shouldn't I get some points for "good behavior"? :lol: :naughty:

Hi barb,
i am with tony here ....lol

Back