• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*Lowered Price* Fairytale Designer Doll - Jasmine & Aladdin + Craft supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpity Bump!

Does anyone need feathers? I have a bunch of leftover feathers I don't know what to do with? They are dyed bright red, yellow, and orange.

Wow! I have a Jasmine set myself and cant believe nobody has snatched them up from you.
I feel sad for you that you have to sell it.

Can you not hold onto it somehow?? :cry:

Wow! I have a Jasmine set myself and cant believe nobody has snatched them up from you.
I feel sad for you that you have to sell it.

Can you not hold onto it somehow?? :cry:

*sigh* I sadly cannot. Financial aid didn't cover the full semester this time and I had to pay the rest of the tuition. My parents helped me out but now I have to pay them back. :(

Okay, I have to ask about the spools of trimming - is it like soft cotton rope, but with no core? I see the label says "folded" but am not clear on if that means it's like a flat ribbon, or if it's like a hollow tube...

I apologize for my ignorance, but are the Fairytale Designer Dolls about the same size as Barbie dolls, or larger/smaller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back