• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent /sleeping beauty collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent /sleeping beauty collection

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
OKay so I am just now getting around to really organizing my pins. I had them on Corkboards But they are so expensive so I went to the Hobby store and bought foam boards and I went with black because it really makes the pins look good. Tell me what you think. And yes the sleeping beauty pins have one whole wall lol.:anxious:

I apologize for the pictures being so large.

View attachment 2664
View attachment 2665ATTACH]2667[/ATTACH]

LOL I know not bad for a girl who started this in October with 200 pins omg I just realized I went from 200 pins to 1500 in 3 months at this rate I will need a PIN house instead of a pin room

I just cant bring myself to remove the cards or to put pins thru the cards ( you would be surprised at how many complain about a pin hole) So it takes up alot of room lol good thing there are four walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back