• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Manchester pin meet :) what a gr8 day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester pin meet :) what a gr8 day!

moo_moo_uk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
so my day started at 6AM from york and got an manchester for 10.00 to meet danny, danny was running late as he was putting his pins in his bag lol but only by twenty min so i had a coffee :) me and danny then walked to waterstones were the meet was and i met all the wonderfull people who were soooooooo kind (you know who you are) then i started trading :) had a great day and ended up with 24 pins that mostly fit in mine and lees collection :) i have to admit 18 are from the meet and i could not resist when i got back to york to have a look at the lanyards in the DS and me and lee swapped 6 pins in there ha ha :) so all in all it was a great day and now have some new friends :) here are some pics of the pins i got today :)

xkoo3r.jpg

m7yn93.jpg

kcm5vc.jpg

34jc208.jpg

2virsro.jpg

and also this one missing from the picture :)
pin26242

Think its the most ive got in one day lol love them and lee loves his mickey pins :) and the pie eyed mickey teddy i got him from the DS :)

oh man what a bunch of great pins, love the sorcerer mickey's and of course all those wonderful chip and dale pins, I also like the christmas pin with the snowman I have not seen that one before do you have a pinpics# for that one?

glad lee likes the mickey pins nat :)

you did seem to get alot of pins and nice to have finally met you in person. Hope you can drag Lee to the next one hehe

I forgot i also got also got this one :) found it in my bag last night lol
pin25021

Pin 25021: WDW Cast Member Exclusive Hat Box - Sorcerer Mickey

oh man what a bunch of great pins, love the sorcerer mickey's and of course all those wonderful chip and dale pins, I also like the christmas pin with the snowman I have not seen that one before do you have a pinpics# for that one?

Pin 79492: Disney Store Europe - Cast Member Christmas 2007 Mickey & Minnie Pin only

This pin is also on my trades list :) just thought i would let you know :)

Whats the pinpics number of that simba pin? I want to add it to my wants I've never seen it :)

Pin 26242: Simba, Timon & Pumbaa Pin - UK Disney Stores

you might also like these :)

Pin 26243: Simba Sunrise Pin - UK Disney Stores
Pin 26244: Simba Heart Pin - UK Disney Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back