• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mardi Gras Co-Op

OKay I am willing to purchase the set if others will do this co-op

Set Includes:

• Jiminy Cricket
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Stitch - Tammy
  • Tinker Bell
  • Tiana
  • Mushu

Send me a message

Ok, we're looking for someone to take Mickey. So far we have:

Jiminy - Sandy
Mickey -
Stitch - Tammy
Tink - Darlene
Tiana - Margaret
Mushu - Margaret

If we get someone to take the Mickey, it will be $26.32 with the $5.00 shipping code. Anyone want to buy a Mickey Mouse pin?

Tabbikat if you purchase the set then we will send you the money however you want it and you will mail the pins to each of us. At least I think that is how it works. I have been in one before but have not been the one to purchase. My question is this. Does this total cost include PayPal fees (we can gift the money to avoid the fees taken out) and the second mailng to our addresses? I do not want Tabbikat to come out on the short end of the stick if she is willing to buy the set initially.

I will run it. I forgot to figure in the amount for the shipping for the postage to everyone after the pins arrive here to get them to you. If we do delivery confirmation with that if you get one pin add on $3.00 and 2 pins add on $4.00. I think that works out and do the Paypal gift option then we don't have to worry about the fees.

$29.32 1 pin
$56.64 2 pins

That includes postage and delivery confirmation. Please use Paypal gift option and my address is bellecat22@hotmail.com. :rofl:

We have to hold off on ordering for a couple of days due to no free shipping/five dollar shipping etc. When a new coupon code comes out I'll alert to when the co-op is back on.

It's back on!

I got a $5.00 code to work! With tax, forgot about the tax, it's as follows:

1 pin: $31.00
2 pins: $60.00

That includes, tax, shipping and delivery confirmation! Whew! I think I got it this time!

Pins are ordered! Please send payment to bellecat22@hotmail.com gift option. :wiggle:

Update: I got an email that the pins should arrive at my house tomorrow. If they come with the regular mail/UPS/Fed Ex delivery people I'll get it around supper time.

The pins are here! Could everyone pm me their addresses so I know where to mail the pins? Thanks!

Thanks Tabitha! I think Darlene is still on vacation so she'll get her pin when she gets home. I left feedback for the two of you and Margaret, as soon as someone shows me how, I will leave feedback for you. I have left references for everyone on the old reference center. I hope we can do this again ladies!

Please delete Co-op finished

Please delete Co-op finished

Thanks everyone, let's do it again sometime! :wavey:

Back