• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! May's RAK package mailed 6/9

ZAPPED! May's RAK package mailed 6/9
As some of you may know work has been crazy lately and doesn't show any signs of letting up any time soon. It is a very poor excuse for not keeping up with my RAK responsibilities but it is the best one I have right now.

That being said I have the box of love bundled up and will be in the mail tomorrow going priority mail. So hopefully we will have a quick turn around.

Our May victim has received her package and you all should be hearing about it very soon. Congratulations Barbara (bjean)!!!

If I was a bit more techy I would have had this done an hour ago ... but alas I'm technologically challenged, :rofl: The post is now up!! Thank you everyone!! From the bottom of my Pin Fairy Godmother heart ... I am beyond amazed, touched, and truly awed by everyone's kindness and generosity!!! Sending you all lots of :hug::hug: ... May all YOUR wishes come true!! *bjr

Back