• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! May's RAK package mailed 6/9

ZAPPED! May's RAK package mailed 6/9
Victim has been announced. If you did not receive a pm, then empty your inbox. :hs:

Victim has been announced. If you did not receive a pm, then empty your inbox. :hs:

Sorry, I have emptied mine now!

DS_-_regret.gif.gif

My package is sent. Hope its not to late. Should be there in about a week.

Sending my package within the next few days. Hopefully it will get there on the 24th, if not a few days late. :facepalm: Sorry!

Thank you both!!! I like to send out the big box on the first which is why I put the shipping deadline like I do. That way usually everything gets here in plenty of time!!!

You are both so awesome!!!

Also I received a package from Kim today. Thank you!!!

I'm a bit worried you haven't said you received mine yet , I sent it shortly after I got your pm . I'll have to send out something else as soon as I can so please let me know. thanks.

Barbara and Elin I have received packages from both of you. Is there anybody else I should be looking for before I ship off the box of magic?

I have one..but forgot to send it (senior brain). If you can PM me the victim's address I can send it directly to them after they've received your parcel. I even picked up something special....ughhhh!!!

Whew, glad you got it David! Thanks for letting me know!! Now comes the waiting until the RAK victim gets their mega package from all of us, mwahahahah! :mickey:

Back