• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Merryweather Co-ops For PODMS

Merryweather Co-ops For PODMS

diebob21

HOW YOU DOIN? COMO ESTA?
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
I decide to make a Co-ops for Merryweathers PODM Sale Thread. Im in love with the 101 Dalmations, so have decide to pick that one for me.

Here are the other ones that are still available.

Fantasia
Mulan tiggermickey.
Alice in Wonderland = AnotherMadHatterFan
Pinocchio
101 Dalmations = DIEBOB21

I decided to divide the total 245 by 5 which make each each 49 which is a fair price for all of them.
Im not sure if shipping is 2.50 or 5.00. I will contact merryweather for verification.

Lets get this PODM Co-ops done to help Merryweather out!!
Happy Holidays

This Co-ops will be cancel if nobody is interested, and set will be sold all together. thanks as thread says :)

Last edited:
Thanks for trying this.

If I need to ship them to different people, it is $2.50 per address. It is $2.50 even if someone buys 2-3-4 pins.

000_0016-1.jpg

000_0005-1.jpg

000_0007-1.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0013-1.jpg

000_0014-2.jpg

I would like dids on Mulan please!!I wish I would of saw this sooner,still looking for AIW

List has been updated. Fantasia and Pinocchio are still available. Lets finish this co!!:)

Thank you for trying to help me. I have broken the lot and assigned those pins individual prices if anyone is interested.

Back