• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Merryweather Walt Disney Family Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merryweather Walt Disney Family Museum

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I'm going to try something a little different. After sending out pinpics trade requests and getting no's or no responses I want to try to see if anyone has my wants here! Or maybe knows someone who does. ;)

I'm going to post a different pin on my wants list every few days or so to see if anyone can help me track it down. Because my wants are mixed up of easier and harder pins, I'll just go in order that they appear on my page.

pin94886

Pin 94886: Walt Disney Family Museum Merryweather

LE ?
Members Trading: 2
Members Wanting: 24

I have lots of pins for trade and am willing to work out anything for the pins I need. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Past Spotlight Pins:

pin52582th72

:cheshire:Pending:

Last edited:
There is a new reissued one that just came out this month. Beware someone may try to trade you that one instead o the older one.

Thank you for the tip! I actually saw it on a rack in DTD last night. The new pin has a lot of green on it so I hope I can tell the difference if that were to happen. Actually it might be easier if my cousin could use the new one instead of this older and HTF one. ;) I'll see if she wants to do that instead.

The one person that is trading it responded to me today saying they won't be accepting my trade because they accepted a trade with someone else. Sorry! I was soooo close. They sent me an acceptance only to receive an apology a minute later.

The one person that is trading it responded to me today saying they won't be accepting my trade because they accepted a trade with someone else. Sorry! I was soooo close. They sent me an acceptance only to receive an apology a minute later.

Oh no! Thank you SO much for trying, that was so sweet. :)

I'm bumping this with a new pin today!

The aurora framed pin was on eBay uk not so long ago. I think it may have sold as the starting bid was £10. The seller had all of them except for Aladdin as I was after that one. Hope you can find another though! Good luck.

This next pin set I am looking for shouldn't be that hard. Just can't manage to trade for it. Can anyone help?

pin10547

Pin 10547: Disney Catalog - 101 Dalmatians Pin Set
LE 1500

Members Trading: 6
Members Wanting: 15

Thanks for looking!

Next pin I am looking for is this pin:

pin12637

Pin 12637: Beauty and the Beast Tenth Anniversary Framed Pin Set
LE 3600
Members Trading: 4
Members Wanting: 40

This is an easier pin! Anyone have it or seen it??

pin14648

Pin 14648: Disney Catalog - Villains Lanyard Pin Set (Cruella De Vil)

Not Limited
Members Trading: 3
Members Wanting: 34

This one shouldn't be that difficult to track down, but for some reason I'm having trouble acquiring it. ;)

pin16430

Pin 16430: Beauty and the Beast Boxed Pin Set

LE 1500
Members Wanting: 69

I have this set...but without Gaston. :p I bought it just for the Gaston pin, so the other 4 are up for trade.

Next pin I am looking for is:

pin16924

Pin 16924: Princess Stick Pin Set - Aurora

Not Limited
Members Wanting: 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back