• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mickey's Circus Sinister Sideshow Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey's Circus Sinister Sideshow Pins

Diablo

Villain Apprentice
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
I have a few of the villain Sinister Sideshow pins that I received from a reputable source who attended the event. Each of these pins has a code number printed on the back "P923-3170-4-12174" which I've never seen before on the back of a pin.

Here's my problem... I just purchased a few more of these pins to complete the collection and these pins off ebay do not have the same code number on the back of the pin. In fact, they don't have any code printed at all. Can anyone tell me what's the story with this code number and is this something new that Disney is doing?

Also, If you purchased the Sinister Sideshow pins directly from the event, can someone please check their collection of villain circus pins to see if this same code is on the back of your pins also? With the chasers at 100 LE, I'm afraid that I've purchased rejects from the factory.

At first it seemed that Disney was only stamping numbers on flawed pins, but as time goes on, more and more pins are being stamped. Usually both the pin and card are stamped with the same number, but I have on occasion had a card with a number but the pin did not or vice versa. One suggestion was that it proved your pin was on the original card, but the whole run of the same pin/card have exactly the same number, so its not a unique number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back