• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Misc. Disney Items for sale or trade for pins

Misc. Disney Items for sale or trade for pins

Tarzangoofster

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's Fall Cleaning time! I have the following available for trade for pins. PM me if you are interested or email me at knyneluv@optonline.net Thanks!

Jack Sparrow Puzzle and POTC Keychain: 2 pins
DSCN0620.jpg

Disney Animation Screensaver comp. program: 1 pin
DSCN0699.jpg

Disney Coaster PC Game: 1 pin
DSCN0702.jpg

Collection Set of 24 Disney Magazine Issues - Summer '99 to Summer '05 (Summer '04 Issue is missing)
They are in used but good condition: 7 pins
DSCN0713.jpg

Ratatouille Cardboard Disney Store Promo Displays (2): 4 pins
DSCN0714.jpg

POTC Dead man's Chest 2 Sided Cardboard Fold out Promo Display (Disney Store): 4 pins
DSCN0716.jpg

POTC Dead Man's Chest Stand Up Cardboard Davy Jones' Chest Promo Display (Disney Store): 4 pins
DSCN0717.jpg

Happy Shopping!! :wiggle:

Last edited:
Hey Jusy, as soon as I saw this I though of you and was going to tell them to PM you...lol
Jack Sparrow puzzle I also thought you would like.

You have to take a pic of your collection and share it with us.

Hi Dan
I have it all scattered all over..its NOT in one spot...I need to do that though
Jusy aka Judy aka tiggermickey aka queen of wrap..LOL

Back