• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Miss Bunny Pins Wanted!

Miss Bunny Pins Wanted!

offonpluto

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
i just got a notification that today is 1 year with dpf! after seeing this site constantly and never joining i finally gave in on 9/19/2013! lol

so, since it's my anniversary, i decided to make a post. i have been looking around, but i have luck on here sometimes!

i am looking for any (or all) of these pins below. if you have any let me know! (and let me know if you are selling or want to trade. pinpics id OffOnPluto)

thanks!!!

pin29050
Pin 29050: JDS - Flower Girl (Miss Bunny)
Pin 29249: Japan - Miss Bunny from Bambi
pin29249

Pin 29312: Japan M&P Sweet Friends Pin Set - Bambi (Thumper and Miss Bunny)
pin29312

Pin 40790: M&P - 100 Relief Series (Miss Bunny) Goldtone
pin40790
GOT IT!!
Pin 56960: JDS - OTSUKIMI 2007 (Thumper and Miss Bunny)
pin56960

Pin 75807: DisneyStore.com - A Disney Valentine Set - Thumper and Miss Bunny Only
pin75807
GOT IT!!!!
Pin 79472: DS.com - Picture Art Series: Miss Bunny
pin79472
GOT IT!!!!!!

pin81088
(priority to this set, fell asleep last time it was on ebay and i have been mad about it ever since! lol) Pin 81088: Tokyo Disney Thumper and Miss Bunny 2011 Year of the Rabbit

pin83078
Pin 83078: HKDL - Marie, Clarice & Miss Bunny with Mirror & Flowers
Pin 84232: TDL: Easter Wonderland 2011 Thumper and Miss Bunny
pin84232
GOT IT!!!!!

GOT IT!!!
pin67339
Pin 67339: DisneyShopping.com - Snowflake Series Thumper Pin

also looking for pins on my wants list. my main collection is dumbo.

Last edited:
i just updated a lot of my traders to my sons NEW page. he wants to start pin trading as well, so i made an account for him and put a lot of my traders on his page. so, if you would like to see all of the pins i have for trade you can look under OffOnPluto for me and also check out his page- DantesInferno. (since they are technically all mine, lol)

Back