• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mulan Beloved Tales pin ends Saturday, March 2nd 11:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Mulan Beloved Tales pin ends Saturday, March 2nd 11:30pm EST
Guys, I'm just letting you know that although I will try to look up this thread tomorrow, I have doctor appointments all day, so it might be a little difficult for me to post a Leaderboard until late tomorrow night again.

thanks,
Maritza

1. Cowsio
2. Arielskellimgton
3. Chicken little/starry_solo
4. Erikr
5. Grapesoda

still kind of not 100% sure I like several bids

Dang it, 3rd place tie...okay, now to bring out the big guns...lol....I'll be back tomorrow once I figure out what I've got!

I'll bid Pin 94703: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Rapunzel
pin94703

I'll bid this:

Pin 93639: DSF - King Candy (Surprise Release)
pin93639

I know that King Candy is a grail of yours... but that you're also trying to rebuild your PODM collection.

Let me know this Peter Pan PODM with some extra special Pixie Dust!!

Pin 84204: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Peter Pan

4B8CCB05-E73E-43FE-8726-6AFBEB6CB2B7-559-00000036B4572E8B_zps12a62390.jpg

All of what I bid above and Tangled chocolate heart pin from DSF Valentine's 2013 (sorry, don't know the #)?

That's what I can bid for now. HOpefully I can get to a computer on Saturday....

I know that King Candy is a grail of yours... but that you're also trying to rebuild your PODM collection.

Let me know this Peter Pan PODM with some extra special Pixie Dust!!

Pin 84204: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Peter Pan

4B8CCB05-E73E-43FE-8726-6AFBEB6CB2B7-559-00000036B4572E8B_zps12a62390.jpg

Is this instead of, or in addition to?

If you have a stack of the cards for the different BTs, you can probably compare the UPC on the back to the PinPics listing to determine the correct card

Sorry, but I don't have the card for this pin.

All of what I bid above and Tangled chocolate heart pin from DSF Valentine's 2013 (sorry, don't know the #)?

That's what I can bid for now. HOpefully I can get to a computer on Saturday....

This places Starry_solo in first place, everyone else moves down one.

FYI, I'm still considering some of the other bids, gotta sit down with time and see everything in writing.

My bid was in addition to. So both the king Candy and the Peter Pan PODM.

Do you have any card for this pin at all? As long as it is a BT card, the label doesn't have to match.

My bid was in addition to. So both the king Candy and the Peter Pan PODM.

Do you have any card for this pin at all? As long as it is a BT card, the label doesn't have to match.

yes, I do have beloved tales cards :)

and yes I thought it was instead of... Redoing Leaderboard, tie Cowcio and Starry_solo, gotta figure out which I like more, arg......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back