• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MULAN Designer Couples Fairytale Pin

MULAN Designer Couples Fairytale Pin

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
With respects to Mahrii who posted first. I might as well get in line for this one so I don't get left behind in the melee.

I sat at my laptop last night from 2:50 to 4:00 am eastern time pushing the refresh button over and over and ... you get it, with no results because I had typed in pin instead of fairytale couples. Who would know? Anyway, if any of you lucky DPFer's are breaking up a set please keep me in mind. If you are USA, or overseas, underseas, whatever! I need that Mulan!
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Hi looks like I got a set today, but I'm always scared of cancellations due to overselling, but so far it looks good. I only need Tiana myself. Would you wanna buy or trade?

I sat at my laptop last night from 2:50 to 4:00 am eastern time pushing the refresh button over and over and ... you get it, with no results because I had typed in pin instead of fairytale couples. Who would know?

Not me. I did the exact same thing. :)

I hope you get one!

Back