• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mulan PODM: Mulan and Crickee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha... Tied for first with this bid... Good Luck Doc... You may want to find this scene elsewhere... there will be one for you too I am sure...If I find another I will send it your way... Not sayin that I am confident, but well I am...

Hahaha... Tied for first with this bid... Good Luck Doc... You may want to find this scene elsewhere... there will be one for you too I am sure...If I find another I will send it your way... Not sayin that I am confident, but well I am...

Hey Moe, I hope you don't think I am done yet. It is going to cost you a lot more then what you have put in so far. Remember I was the guy who bid over 40 pins in one auction. See you tomorrow, and bring the good stuff or your wife isn't going to be happy with you.

Good morning bump~
HAHA Goofy_Moe and Docfish2u :lol: Making this bid so entertaining!

UPDATED leaderboard:
1st) Goofy_Moe & Docfish2u (TIE) (Such great bids)
2nd) echoharmony (I love me some custom pin boards!)
4th) Malafide

Keep the bids comin' :D Just about 12 hours to go!!!

So today is the day for the real men and women to step it up and proove who is the King Goon of this here auction house...

Good luck to you other bidders... This is far beyond my just winning this cell now... Bwahahaha hahaha...

I will just watch what moves are made for a bit... see if anyone dares step up their game any...

I foresee a vision of two winners here..... Myself and Chipdale123

just doin an afternoon check in here... No change.... Hmmm ok... What if I were to add a bit would things liven up..??

I will add to my previous bid and see...

I will throw in a nice new pin good for trading...

I add the new DSF Nightmare storybook - Oogie Boogie

Does not make me the sole leader now??? or will it take more???

Only a new leader board this evening will tell...

At this point everyone makes me want to bid just to try and beat Moe and Doc... but I don't need this scene... but I want to win... ugh...

New bid:

pin4190th72
Pin 4190: WDCC - Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere & Cogsworth (3 pin set)
pin32706th72
Pin 32706: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Rafiki Pride Rock

pin12446th72
Pin 12446: DLP Les Princesses

Oh wow! Bids are getting even better! :anxious:

UPDATED leaderboard:
1st) Goofy_Moe, Docfish2u, & malafide! (TIE) (All three are such great bids!)
4th) Echoharmony
5th) Twill20

Just over 4 hours to go!!!

Chipdale123... We need you to be strong and break the tie please... It helps us know exactly what to do next... Makes a big difference if I am first or third at this point...

Thanks...

Moe, what was it exactly that you wrote in post 62?
Something like "she's done here tho....?"
Mmmhhhh, to me it doesn't seem that way..... :)

LOL... Isn't it bedtime for you it's 1:30am where your at... you will fall asleep soon and miss my snipe... Bwahaha...

Very Nice bid tho....... Good Luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back