• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: MUST HAVE: Pin 95110: DSF - Beloved Tales - Tangled w/ Bonus Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m4h2v04u0R1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4glx1X4hJ1qd0wxoo1_500.gif

:anxious:

Lol!
Trying to sleep on this will make me crazy! :crazy::roll::x:
Good luck!

Made you crazy, LOL? I am the one who had to decide!! Betsy kept yelling at me to go to sleep and think on it, and then when I woke up this morning to "Make a Decision Already", LOL.

Without further ado, I would like to announce the winner of this grand auction.....

Jrdnsmom with their bid of:

[pinpics]72519[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Jim Shore Disney Princess Carousel Set - Jasmine Only
[pinpics]72515[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Jim Shore Disney Princess Carousel Set - Cinderella Only
[pinpics]54409[/pinpics]: DLR - Featured Artist 2007 - Monty Maldovan - ''Disneyland® Rose'' - Tinker Bell (Jumbo)
[pinpics]88892[/pinpics]: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney's Aladdin
[pinpics]83217[/pinpics]: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland
[pinpics]85350[/pinpics]: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio
[pinpics]73665[/pinpics]: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Jessica Rabbit as Blue Fairy
[pinpics]34948[/pinpics]: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Dopey
[pinpics]33110[/pinpics]: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lilo & Stitch Snow White Costumes
[pinpics]91359[/pinpics]: DLR - Pixar Characters as Cars Series - 'Toy Car Story' - Woody Car
[pinpics]91358[/pinpics]: DLR - Pixar Characters as Cars Series - 'Toy Car Story' - Buzz Lightyear Car

Congratulations and what an exciting time I know I had just looking at all these amazing bids and trying to pick

I will send you a PM shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back