• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My 2nd Auction! Wall-E Beloved Tales!!! Ends June 2nd at 10 PM EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My 2nd Auction! Wall-E Beloved Tales!!! Ends June 2nd at 10 PM EST!

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Welcome to my 2nd Auction Ever!

I am offering today:
image_zps0a97481c.jpg

Pin 95772: DSF - Beloved Tales - WALL-E

So, Auction Rules!

1.) All DPF Rules Apply!
2.) You are allowed to bid for others as long as you post who it is for :)
3.) If you are bidding a PoDM, please post the picture of the scene
4.) Auction ends June 2nd at 10 PM EST. So, that is 7 PM PST/DLR time. :)

On to my wants!

Here is what I am looking for:
1.) Ariel Pins (not a big fan of other TLM pins unless it's Flounder, Vanessa, or Sebastian)
2.) Tangled Pins
3.) 'it's a small world'
4.) Pins in my Signature
5.) Other pins On my Wants :) Pins don't have to be on my wants but are preferred :)

And things I am not so fond of:
1.) NBC
2.) Jessica Rabbit
3.) Stitch, unless he's on my wants
4.) Hidden Mickeys
5.) Scrappers

6.) Alice in Wonderland
7.) Fab 5, unless it's on my wants..

Alright! Auction Time! :D

I would like to start, all from your wants:

Pin 133: Dumbo flying
Pin 10343: 12 months of magic Ariel
Pin 49899: Ariel Jeweled Tail
Pin 93364: Princess Ariel Glitter Tail

:D

Oh gosh! Thank you everyone :) 1 more bid for a leaderboard :) I have to update my wants in the meantime :) I should have done that before :facepalm:

Okay! Time for a leaderboard!

1.) Grapesoda: I've been wanting that locket forever.
2.) Merryweather: I am a sucker for Ariel! She's just beautiful :D
3.) ElysionsPrincess/starry_solo - I have to do a tie for now...I just can't decide.. I love them both.

Thanks everyone! :)

I'll bid:
Pin 94281: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Ariel
Oops, posted before I was done. Also part of the bid:
Pin 14498: Japan Disney Store - Theatre Pin Series #13 (The Little Mermaid)
Pin 95287: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Perfume Bottle Collection - Rapunzel (PWP)

Oops, posted before I was done. Also part of the bid:
Pin 14498: Japan Disney Store - Theatre Pin Series #13 (The Little Mermaid)
Pin 95287: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Perfume Bottle Collection - Rapunzel (PWP)

Oops! Looks like I posted right after you bid! Well, that puts you in first with Grapesoda just behind... Gosh you guys are killing me with that Symbol Locket...I love that pin too much :D LOL

i bid

Pin 95205: Cast Member - DLR- Gothic ‘D’: The Little Mermaid Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day
Pin 12503: DLP - Princess Series (Ariel)

Hey everyone! Okay..will do a leader board in the next two hours or so...Sorry about that! There are some changes though! Sorry to keep you all waiting..

Leader Board time!

Sorry this took so Long! Had some errands to run!

1.) VillainousGoof- Such a great variety of pins right there. :) I love Beauty and the Beast and I love Pin Traders Delight pins. And That Wall-E is super cute :)
2.) CrashMyParty- Gah, I love that Ariel locket too much haha, and I still need that Rapunzel HM, and that Japan pin! OOH..

I've changed the leaderboard a bit right here:
3.) Merryweather/Grapesoda- Selen, I love that JDS Ariel. And grapesoda, I also love that locket, but I might be getting the other pin when I go to DLP..

Alright everyone!
I have some things to add as information that i didn't post in OP:
1.) I love PODMs, more importantly, Tangled and The Little Mermaid ( I still need to get a new TLM scene. I don't have one anymore).
2.) I also have a big liking for Brave now...I love Brave! The bears are amazing. My favorite characters, so that might help a bit.
3.) Also, there are some Ariels, and Small world pins not on my wants, so feel free to bid those :)
4.) Lastly, I would love doubles of any Tangled pins I have, or Wreck-it Ralph. Also, that new King Candy PTD, yeah, I would love an extra to help someone out ;)

Hope that made sense and wasn't too confusing :)

Thanks!

Erika
Happy Bidding!

Bid update:
Pin 95316: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Timothy #1 - GWP

Bid update:
Pin 95316: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Timothy #1 - GWP
I love Timothy, but I really actually like that Japan Ariel more.... :) I think the leader board stays the same for the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back