• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My 2nd Auction! Wall-E Beloved Tales!!! Ends June 2nd at 10 PM EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My 2nd Auction! Wall-E Beloved Tales!!! Ends June 2nd at 10 PM EST!
adding this
pin12503th200

Leaderboard!

1.) liverpoolace- Gosh, I love those Ariels....and that DA is beautiful :D
2.) melanium (Bid by Pin-A-Colada)- Still love those Brave pins :)
3.) VillainousGoof- Those PTDs I love so much :) Very good traders :)
4.) MarvelAriel- Love the Mother's Day Brave, but I already own the DLP Rapunzel...

Leaderboard!

1.) liverpoolace- Gosh, I love those Ariels....and that DA is beautiful :D
2.) melanium (Bid by Pin-A-Colada)- Still love those Brave pins :)
3.) VillainousGoof- Those PTDs I love so much :) Very good traders :)
4.) MarvelAriel- Love the Mother's Day Brave, but I already own the DLP Rapunzel...
Forgot to say! I really love the DSF one the best :)

This is where this auction get's fun community. Adding some Ariel pins now to sweeten the deal for Melanie aka (Melanium) since it is one of her most wanted pins. For others bidders here I do not know who Melanie is, have never spoken to her so please understand that I just saw the Wall-E BT on her most wanted list and said why not.

I, like other zappers here on the forum Janice, Steve, Moe, David, Amy, Hollie, Rachel, Matt, Ashton, etc. like to make magic happen to DPF members who have not amassed a large collection of traders. If you are new your time wil come too when one of us will help you get your most wanted pin as well.

With that being said let's win this BT auction for someone who loves Wall-E.

Brave

Pin 90464: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida Stainglass Pin

Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day
Pin 95349: DSF - Easter Eggs - The Cubs from Brave

Tangled

Pin 95287: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Perfume Bottle Collection - Rapunzel (PWP)

TLM

Pin 20949: JDS - Stained Glass Circle (Ariel)

Pin 15532: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Dream (Ariel)
Pin 16431: Princess Hinged Windows (Ariel)

This is where this auction get's fun community. Adding some Ariel pins now to sweeten the deal for Melanie aka (Melanium) since it is one of her most wanted pins. For others bidders here I do not know who Melanie is, have never spoken to her so please understand that I just saw the Wall-E BT on her most wanted list and said why not.

I, like other zappers here on the forum Janice, Steve, Moe, David, Amy, Hollie, Rachel, Matt, Ashton, etc. like to make magic happen to DPF members who have not amassed a large collection of traders. If you are new your time wil come too when one of us will help you get your most wanted pin as well.

With that being said let's win this BT auction for someone who loves Wall-E.

Brave

Pin 90464: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida Stainglass Pin

Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day
Pin 95349: DSF - Easter Eggs - The Cubs from Brave

Tangled

Pin 95287: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Perfume Bottle Collection - Rapunzel (PWP)

TLM

Pin 20949: JDS - Stained Glass Circle (Ariel)

Pin 15532: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Dream (Ariel)
Pin 16431: Princess Hinged Windows (Ariel)

I'd like to add this pin to the bid for Melanium:
Pin 14498: Japan Disney Store - Theatre Pin Series #13 (The Little Mermaid)

:)

Well! Wow! I am blown away! So much happened while I was gone. Angel, this so amazing of you to do along with Crashmyparty, and everyone involved.

New leader board :)
1.) Melanium (bid by Pin-A-Colada and add by crashmyparty)- OMG... All the best categories in the bid. Tangled, Ariel and Brave!
2.) liverpoolace- love the variety of Ariels
3.) villainousgoof- lots of amazing pins in the mix

I'll bid:
[pinpics]6954[/pinpics] 100 Years of Dreams #5 - Ariel (1989)
[pinpics]23942[/pinpics] Princess Swirl Series (Ariel)
[pinpics]28082[/pinpics] M & P - The Little Mermaid Valentine's Day 2004
[pinpics]30370[/pinpics]Pin 30370: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lovely Ariel
[pinpics]32324[/pinpics]Pin 32324: WDW - Family Pin Gathering - Postcard #1- Under the Sea (Ariel & Flounder)

I'll try to keep this short and neutral to be fair-

As a Floridian on a work night, I probably won't make it to the end tonight to see how this ends, but good look to all and thanks to those who have thought of me and been so kind. It is definitely noted and not forgotten. I love this community and am meeting awesome people here- no matter how this goes, I am so grateful for the kind gesture.

On a separate note, I AM technically in California right now, San Jose to be specific (I work remotely from FL for a company here) and am here for work for the week. I've been up since 5AM EST, flying all day to get here and am insanely exhausted!! I might fall asleep right here...even with all the excitement... (Wait, there's not "ZZZZ" sleepy Smiley? Lol)

--Melanie

First off, I want to thank everyone for making this a great, memorable auction. I truly appreciate you all taking the time to look at my auction and or/ bid! Although there were a lot of really neat and fun bids, I have made a decision that:
Melanium has won!

I truly appreciate the generosity that DPF has for other members and so glad this pin is going to someone who will cherish it for a super long time :) Congratulations Melanie! Congratulations to Angel also! You are so amazing for doing this along with a few other members :) You are a great example what DPF members should be like, kind, generous, and a great person to talk to. Thank you so much for you being you! :) Thanks to all that made this a very amazing auction! :)

Will be sending PMs out in a few :)

Thanks!

Lots of love,
Erika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back