• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Cinderella Collection

My Cinderella Collection

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
So, it turns out today *is* Cinderella’s Anniversary! Therefore I am sharing my collection of Cinderella pins.

I started out by collecting Lucifer (who reminded me of my grumpy pet cat Ashi, who has since passed away), but that collection branched into all the animals in the movie, and then to select pins of Cinderella herself. She is a princess I didn’t like growing up, but as an adult I grew to admire and love her kindness and gratitude, and she is now my second favorite princess after Belle.

Does anyone else collect the pumpkin princess? Post your collections here!

64b035e817fe8c715f4ce8cee572cdc3.jpg

146c33dbbc277ac6f45bb64765ca53c9.jpg

ecd886c64daa5cf2a3f694cac30c6a51.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a great collection! Thanks for sharing it.

Princesses in general was an area I collected early on. I have some Cinderella mixed in with other princesses in sets but below is my Cinderella only portion of that collection.

I especially love the carriage and it has special meaning to me. When I was just discovering pin collecting I was looking at other people’s collections in the trading area of WOD at WDW and saw that in someone’s bag. I thought A) I had no idea that pins could be that amazing and B) There is no way I’ll ever get something like that. It’s one of the reasons I started collecting. And a few years later, I got it.

992fc87e6ea20487e5a89afa2a95a0e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a great collection! Thanks for sharing it.

Princesses in general was an area I collected early on. I have some Cinderella mixed in with other princesses in sets but below is my Cinderella only portion of that collection.

I especially love the carriage and it has special meaning to me. When I was just discovering pin collecting I was looking at other people’s collections in the trading area of WOD at WDW and saw that in someone’s bag. I thought A) I had no idea that pins could be that amazing and B) There is no way I’ll ever get something like that. It’s one of the reasons I started collecting. And a few years later, I got it.

992fc87e6ea20487e5a89afa2a95a0e4.jpg

Beautiful pins! Thanks for sharing.

I think I might need a Fairy Godmother in my collection!

Reactions: Ajk
Love all the Cinderella collections!!!

I don´t colect Cinderella pins. Well I say that but then all of a sudden I got this amazing bag and had to fill it up :D

5WltTsw.jpg

Not pins but these guys hang on to my pearls when I dont use them

r0ID0K5.jpg

Gorgeous! I love the idea of using Jaq and Gus to hold your pearls. I keep some jewelry in my Beauty and the Beast Chip cup.

Love all the Cinderella collections!!!

I don´t colect Cinderella pins. Well I say that but then all of a sudden I got this amazing bag and had to fill it up :D

5WltTsw.jpg

Not pins but these guys hang on to my pearls when I dont use them

r0ID0K5.jpg
Love it!

Back