• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Believe it or not I haven't been collecting or trading for all that long! My friend Masamune, on here, got me in to trading, damn her XD! I love it and will be attending my first big mouse meet in Birmingham at the end of April, I am super looking forwards to it!

My main collections are , Lady and the tramp, fox and the hound (but only tod and copper together), Thumper, Oliver and Company and Aristocats. My Lady and the Tramp collection is probably my fave set so far and I have some nice frames that I intend to use for my fave Lady and the tramp pins! Any way I have rambled enough, here is my collection of pins.

boardfull.png

the top middle is my 'what nots' collection, just things I really like hehe! I need some pics of my pins close up I only have this one thats up to date with my Lady and the tramp pins.

lnt.jpg

The Jumbo pin in the middle is my FAVE pin at the moment I love it and really wanna frame it in one of the frames I purchased. Will post more close ups later, til then hope you enjoy my little collection, if you want to see what pins I own exactly look me up on Pin Pics, same name as here, SyriusLionwing.

heres an up closey one of my Aristocats

cats.jpg

and heres my fox n the hounds & thumper, I have the thumper dressing room door pin coming soon which I am super excited about!

fnxnt.jpg

and my what nots! I am gunna be getting the Gummy bears, chip and dale and duck tales pin soon, Old Saturday morning disney toons make me happy!

whatnots.jpg

I especially like your collections for fox and the hound and oliver because those characters are pretty hard to find!

I like your collection especially the jumbo lady and tramp christmas pin!! Keep us updated on your pin collections!! [=

The lady and the tramp jumbo pin is my fave pin probably!

hehe thank you tigger. I do love those characters. Oliver & the fox and the hound are really two of my fave films. They are harder to find but worth looking for.

hehe I had fun yesterday painting my board to make it more pretty! I rearranged my pins too and made a space to put my afternoon TV series in hehe ^_^!

What kind of paint did you use on your board? I've been thinking of buying and painting a board so I can finally put my favorite pins on display! :D

I have had the totoro pins for ages, before I started my disney collection. i got them on ebay for about £3 for 1 or 2. Can't remember I have had them for ages. I love totoro / Ghibli <33!

@ Gargass : I painted it using white acrylic first, as sort of a prep for the board. Then I just used normal emulsion paint which I had left over from painting my bedroom walls. I said to one of my friends the other day though that you can buy sampler pots from BnQ for about £1 and the amount of different colours is amazin. I think you could just paint the boards using emulsion without the acrylic prep but preparing with the acrylic just meant it the pink covered really quickly and easily. Good luck painting your board and don't forget to show us if you do it!

Thanks guys i am glad you like my collection! I will need to update my images soon! I have loads of new pins coming hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back